Hi, I am proudly present my new cute and beautiful script. It take one year hard work to finish, and this one is my most complicated font about shape and programming to catch automate style. With hundreds of pretty swirly alternate characters, it will nice to make your design cute and beauty. All glyphs are carefully crafted with heart and love :).
**This lovely font was selected as Best Typefaces 2016!** http://luc.devroye.org/best16.html
– 1000+ Smooth shape alternate characters!
– 67 Portable swash for lowercase and uppercase character.
– 90 Ornament for frame, bottom text ornament, and rear text ornament.
– All alternate characters **appear to Alternate for Current Selection on Glyphs Panel**
– Contain **1.750 glyphs and supported to basic Latin character and eastern Europe language**.
– This font also **featured with PUA encode, so it can be accessed with software who not supported to Opentype (Cricut, Silhouette, etc)**. (Use character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
– **Shortcuts for portable swash** with “greater” and “less” key (activate Contextual Alternates)
– **Automatic initial, final and isolated character** (activate Contextual Alternates)
– **Swash** (activate Swash)
– **Auto stylish your tex**t (Swirly capital swash and swirly appropriate tail) (activate Stylistic Alternates)
– Standard **Ligatures** (activate Standard Ligatures)
– **Other style of A, M, N, V, W** (activate Titling Alternates)
– **Slight space to right or left** (10% of normal space) with shortcut (- =) (activate Ordinal)
For fastest and most easy to access alternate character, please make sure you use Opentype supported software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7
Take a look how to use swash shortcut here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8EsOq5SXk
– Beautiful Friends.otf and Beautiful Friends.ttf font file.
– Beautiful Friends Italic.otf and Beautiful Friends Italic.ttf font file.
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at Adobe Illustrator
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at Adobe Photoshop
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at AdobeIndesign
Thank you very much!